A community led and owned approach to men's mental health and wellbeing
Men work, gather, play and live in a variety of places and spaces.
We want to ensure that these spaces are safe, supportive and serve the wellbeing of each man.
Too many communities shy away from participating in the lives of the men that are suffering. We use our experience of working with a range of men's groups, community settings and local projects to pioneer new ways of effective support for men in all communities.
We are crowdfunding our work and we are also looking for sponsors and donors.
Watch to find out more
Click through the tabs below to see how our we grow a network of community led initiatives ensuring that there are more safe and supportive communities for men to thrive.
Engaging events and workshops that INFORM .
"Knowledge is power. Information is liberating."
A chance to hear and interact with the latest figures and facts around men's mental health
Expect an engaging talk, workshop or key note address
We speak at schools, universities, work places, pubs, events and community spaces
Learn how a variety of communities are addressing their own wellbeing needs
Custom workshops for your team, wellbeing leads or leadership group
Hear how the current health and mental systems need local involvement to tackle the stigma
Have an opportunity to join InCourage and all we are doing
These can be custom presentations, workshops and information sessions suited to a range of ages and demographics.
Get in touch to find out more or to book us in.
We believe that through our work:
• Men from all walks of life will be more informed with up-to-date information, relevant support and helpful tools.
• Men’s support will be embedded and normalised into their communities:
such as pubs, sports, education, work.
• Men will have opportunities to benefit from being part of a locally led supportive group.
• Men will be encouraged and supported and sustained as part of community life
• Men’s mental health stigma and shame is reduced
• Male suicide rates will be reduced